Recipe by AlwaysHungry
This easy and abundant recipe is a crowd-pleaser. Who doesn't love cheese?
Top Review by jnpj
Delicious! I wanted to use up a last little bit of fresh dill, and this looked really good. I added in an extra clove of garlic. The spread came out great; it was definitely different and very good. We used it as more of a dip with tortilla chips and veggies. Thanks!
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (4 ounce) packagecrumbled feta cheese
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill
- 1⁄2 teaspoon seasoned pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- cucumber, slices (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Process the cream cheese, feta cheese, mayonnaise, garlic, dill, pepper and salt in a food processor until smooth.
- Cover and chill for 8 hours.
- Serve with cucumber slices, if desired.
- May be frozen up to one month. Thaw in refrigerator at least 24 hours and stir before serving.