Greek Feta Cheese Spread (Htipiti)
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Easy Greek/Middle Eastern style spread. Great with pita bread, crackers or crusty bread.
- Ready In:
- 4 ounces feta cheese, crumbled
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 clove garlic
- 1⁄4 cup green onion, chopped
- 3 ounces sun-dried tomatoes packed in oil, drained
- 1⁄4 cup bottled roasted red pepper
- In food processor, combine cheese, oil, lemon juice, garlic, green onions, tomatoes and red peppers.
- Blend well to form a nice smooth paste.
- If too thick, thin with a little more oil.
- Serve with pita bread, crackers or crusty bread.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation