Recipe by Sassy Cat
Why pay the price for veggie juice with preservatives and additives when you can make your own--fresh.
Top Review by lauralie41
I added a little onion and garlic. It wasnt like a V8 juice you buy in the store but it was a good tasting juice. My DH enjoyed it and he loves V8. Oh also added a little pepper and lemon pepper.
- 3 medium tomatoes (about 1 lb)
- 1⁄2 medium green bell pepper, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1⁄2 small cucumber, peeled and sliced
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice, fresh
- 1⁄2 teaspoon horseradish, prepared
- 2 -3 drops hot red pepper sauce
- 5 ice cubes
- 1 teaspoon dill weed
Directions See How It's Made
- Peel, core, seed and chop the tomatoes.
- Place the tomatoes, green pepper, and the cucumber in electric blender and blend at high speed for 1 minute or until smooth.
- Add the lemon juice, horseradish, red pepper sauce, dill, and ice cubes; blend 1 minute longer, or until smooth.