Recipe by Audrey M
My children love the garden mix vegetables (cauliflower, broccoli, and carrots). This recipe is nice for family gatherings, pot lucks or to add that special touch to a simple meal.
Top Review by *Parsley*
Colorful and delicious. I loved the cheesy sauce, the colorful veggies and the sweet crunch of the corn. I used the oven method and it was worth the wait. Thanx for posting this new favorite of ours!
- 10 3⁄4 ounces condensed cheddar cheese soup
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 2 (16 ounce) bags frozen broccoli carrots cauliflower mix
- 1 diced red pepper
- 8 ounces corn, drained
- 4 ounces shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 1⁄3 cups French's French fried onions, divided
Directions See How It's Made
- Microwave Directions.
- Combien soup, sour cream and milk in a large mixing bowl.
- Stir in vegetables, cheese and 2/3 cup French Fried Onions.
- Spoon into microwavable 2 quart oblong baking dish with lid.
- Cover and microwave on HIGH 10 minutes or until vegetables are tender; stir halfway through.
- Uncover; and sprinkle remaining French Fried Onions on top and microwave for 1 additional minute.
- Oven Directions.
- Prepare casserole as mentioned above.
- Bake, covered, in a 400 degree oven 45 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
- After 45 minutes, stir and add remaining French Fried Onions on top. Cook for one additional minute.