Prep 20 mins
Cook 35 mins
An easy weekend breakfast or brunch! Vary the vegetables to suit your taste and what's in season. Asparagus, cauliflower and green beans are great!
- 1 1⁄2 cups fresh mushrooms
- 1 1⁄2 cups chopped broccoli
- 1 cup diced sweet red pepper
- 3⁄4 cup sliced onion
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 6 eggs
- 2⁄3 cup sour cream
- 1⁄3 cup French onion dip or 1⁄3 cup ranch dip
- 1 1⁄4 cups grated cheddar cheese
- salt and pepper
- Prehat oven to 250 degrees.
- Butter a 9" quiche pan or deep dish pie plate.
- Saute vegetables in butter in large frying pan until tender- crisp.
- Drain off excess liquid.
- Beat eggs, sour cream and dip until smooth.
- Mix with vegetables and cheese.
- Season to taste.
- Turn into prepared pan.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until set and golden.
- Let stand 10 minutes before cutting.