An easy weekend breakfast or brunch! Vary the vegetables to suit your taste and what's in season. Asparagus, cauliflower and green beans are great!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Prehat oven to 250 degrees.
- 2Butter a 9" quiche pan or deep dish pie plate.
- 3Saute vegetables in butter in large frying pan until tender- crisp.
- 4Drain off excess liquid.
- 5Beat eggs, sour cream and dip until smooth.
- 6Mix with vegetables and cheese.
- 7Season to taste.
- 8Turn into prepared pan.
- 9Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until set and golden.
- 10Let stand 10 minutes before cutting.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Garden Fresh Frittata
Serving Size: 1 (188 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 283.4
- Calories from Fat 199
- Total Fat 22.2 g
- Saturated Fat 12.3 g
- Cholesterol 257.6 mg
- Sodium 266.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 3.1 g
- Protein 14.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
French onion dip