Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 35 mins
An easy weekend breakfast or brunch! Vary the vegetables to suit your taste and what's in season. Asparagus, cauliflower and green beans are great!
- Prehat oven to 250 degrees.
- Butter a 9" quiche pan or deep dish pie plate.
- Saute vegetables in butter in large frying pan until tender- crisp.
- Drain off excess liquid.
- Beat eggs, sour cream and dip until smooth.
- Mix with vegetables and cheese.
- Season to taste.
- Turn into prepared pan.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until set and golden.
- Let stand 10 minutes before cutting.