- 1 (10 ounce) cancampbell cream of chicken soup
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts (chicken parts work just as well)
- 1 cup fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1⁄2 cup carrot, diagonally sliced
- 1 cup broccoli floret
- 1⁄3 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- In a skillet over medium-high heat, brown chicken on all sides in oil.
- Cover and cook over medium-low heat 10 min.
- or until no longer pink.
- Remove and keep warm.
- In pan drippings, saute vegetables 5 min.
- Stir in soup, milk, mustard, and pepper; bring to a boil.
- Return chicken to pan.
- heat over low heat, stirring occasionally, 5 min.