Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Fast and easy. Something I make on nights my husband or kids have football, soccer or soft ball games.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Evenly spread sauce over toasted bread.
- Evenly distribute pepperoni, mushrooms, bell pepper, onion, and cheese.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper if desired.
- Bake 20 minutes or until heated through.
My grandkids were over and I made these pizzas for dinner. They were a big hit. Very easy so they could help with the assembly. I fried some sausage and crumbled it up to put on the pizzas in addition to the toppings you have listed. Yummy and we all loved them. Thanks for a great recipe.
These pizzas are great when you need to eat on the go. We are always in such a hurry to make it to my son's 9th grade football games during the week. We enjoyed them very much. Took about 25 minutes from start to finish. Thanks so much.
The kids are still talking about this pizza. It went so fast, burned mouths for everyone. It was so easy and quick. its a weekly snack in our house now. Thanks so much.