Prep 23 mins
Cook 30 mins
Mario's is located in Dallas, Texas. I hope you enjoy this shrimp recipe:)
- 24 large shrimp
- 1⁄2 cup flour
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 6 shallots (diced fine)
- 1 teaspoon garlic
- 1⁄8 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1⁄2 cup butter, chunks
- Dust shrimp with flour.
- Heat oil over medium high heat.
- Add shrimp and saute for 2 to 3 minutes, until half done. Add shallots.
- Saute one more minute until the shallots are tender.
- To pan, add garlic, parsley, stock, and lemon juice.
- Cook so that flavors combine and juices reduce down.
- Slowly add butter chunks while stirring, allowing butter melt and blend the sauce. Serve immediately.
- Serves 6 for appetizers.