This recipe is a favorite from the Pillsbury Bake-off. It is a simple cookie recipe that always pleases my family. It is also much more economical than buying those sprinkle cookies from the grocery store.
- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) packagepillsbury plus funfetti cake mix
- 1⁄3 cup oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 can pillsbury pink vanilla funfetti frosting
- Heat oven to 375.
- In large bowl, combine cake mix, oil and eggs; stir by hand until thoroughly moistened.
- Stir in decorator sprinkles from the cake mix.
- Shape dough into 1-inch balls.
- Place 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheets.
- Flatten to 1/4 inch thickness with bottom of glass dipped in flour.
- Bake at 375 for 6 to 8 minutes or until edges are light golden brown.
- Cool 1 minute; remove from cookie sheets.
- Spread frosting over slightly warm cookies.
- Immediately sprinkle each with decorator sprinkles from frosting.
- Store in tightly covered container.