Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
Found this in AllRecipes. Horrible name, but sounds great!
- 1 (16 ounce) jarprocess cheese sauce
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of celery soup
- 1 1⁄4 cups water
- 1⁄2 cup melted butter
- salt and pepper
- 1 (2 lb) bagthawed hash brown potatoes
- 2 cups breadcrumbs
- Preheat oven to 325% (165% C.).
- Grease 9x13 casserole.
- In a large bowl, whisk processed cheese, sour cream, mushroom soup, celery soup, water 1/2 of the margaine, salt and pepper.
- Place potatoes in prepared dish, add soup mixture and mix well.
- Mix crumbs with remaining melted margarine and sprinkle over top of potatoes.
- Bake for 40-50 minutes or until crumbs are lightly browned and casserole is bubbling.