Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a fun recipe for the kids to make. This recipe came from my son's fifth grade teacher.
- 1⁄2 cup baking soda
- 1⁄4 cup citric acid
- 1⁄4 cup cornstarch
- 3⁄4 teaspoon fragrance oil, of your choice,such as lemon,lavender,mint,gardenia
- 2 drops food coloring, of your choice
- Combine all ingredients, mixing well to distribute the oil thoroughly.
- Pour into old fashioned canning jars and top with a raffia bow.
- Sprinkle 2 tablespoons of herbal bath salts in bath water for a refreshing, relaxing bath.
- Makes great gifts!