Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Something different and tasty...an alternative when the barbecue/cookout season gets going and you're tired of potato salad and plain coleslaw.
- 16 ounces shredded cabbage (I use the bagged coleslaw mix)
- 2⁄3 cup sunflower seeds
- 1⁄2 cup slivered almonds
- 3 bags oriental-flavor instant ramen noodles, broken,not cooked,reserve seasoning packets for dressing
- 1 bunch green onion, sliced,including greens
- 1⁄2 cup oil
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons pepper
- 3 packages seasoning from oriental-flavor instant ramen noodles
- Combine salad ingredients in large salad bowl.
- Mix dressing and toss with salad immediately before serving.