These make a great presentation as well as tasting delicious.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a small mixing bowl, cream butter and cream cheese until light.
- 2Gradually add flour beating until blended.
- 3Roll into 1 inch balls. Press into the bottom and up the sides of 12 mini muffin cups that have been coated in cooking spray.
- 4For filling, in a bowl, combine the egg yolk, sugar, butter, milk and vanilla; gradually stir in melted chocolate.
- 5Fill shells 3/4 full. Place a pecan half on top of the filling.
- 6Bake at 375 for 18-22 minutes or until shell is lightly browned and the filling is set.
- 7Cool for 10 minutes before removing to a wire rack to cool completely.
Browse Our Top Tarts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fudgy Pecan Tartlets
Serving Size: 1 (29 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 130.2
- Calories from Fat 81
- Total Fat 9.1 g
- Saturated Fat 5.0 g
- Cholesterol 31.2 mg
- Sodium 43.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 7.0 g
- Protein 1.5 g