Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 18 mins
These make a great presentation as well as tasting delicious.
Make and share this Fudgy Pecan Tartlets recipe from Food.com.
- In a small mixing bowl, cream butter and cream cheese until light.
- Gradually add flour beating until blended.
- Roll into 1 inch balls. Press into the bottom and up the sides of 12 mini muffin cups that have been coated in cooking spray.
- For filling, in a bowl, combine the egg yolk, sugar, butter, milk and vanilla; gradually stir in melted chocolate.
- Fill shells 3/4 full. Place a pecan half on top of the filling.
- Bake at 375 for 18-22 minutes or until shell is lightly browned and the filling is set.
- Cool for 10 minutes before removing to a wire rack to cool completely.