- 1⁄3 cup cocoa powder
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons cornflour
- 1 tablespoon instant malted milk powder
- 1 1⁄2 cups milk
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1⁄2 teaspoon instant coffee powder
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine cocoa, sugar. coffee, cornflour and malted milk in a saucepan.
- Gradually stir in milk and cream.
- Cook, whisking constantly, until thick about 10 minutes.
- Remove from heat, cool slightly.
- Cover surface with plastic wrap to stop skin forming.
- Pour into popsicle molds, insert sticks.
- Freeze till solid overnight.