1/3 Photos of Fudge-Filled Peanut Butter Cookies
"Chocolate and Peanut Butter come together in this bite-size treat."
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 375°F
- 2In large bowl, beat 1/2 cup peanut butter, the shortening, sugar and brown sugar with mixer on medium speed until fluffy.
- 3Beat in egg until smooth.
- 4Beat in flour, baking powder and baking soda.
- 5Shape dough into 48 one-inch balls.
- 6On ungreased cookie sheet, place balls 1 inch apart.
- 7Flatten balls to 1/4 inch thickness by pressing with a fork in a crisscross pattern.
- 8Bake 4-8 minutes or until bottoms are golden brown.
- 9Remove from cookie sheet to wire rack.
- 10Cool completely, about 30 minutes.
- 11In small microwavable, microwave chocolate chips uncovered on High about 1 minute or until softened; stir until smooth.
- 12Stir 1/4 cup peanut butter into chocolate until smooth.
- 13Cool to room temperature or until thickened.
- 14Sandwich pairs of cookies, bottoms together, with 1 t. chocolate mixture.
- 15Let stand about 1 hour or until chocolate is firm.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fudge-Filled Peanut Butter Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (37 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 180.4
- Calories from Fat 96
- Total Fat 10.7 g
- Saturated Fat 3.2 g
- Cholesterol 8.8 mg
- Sodium 83.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 13.1 g
- Protein 3.3 g