I found these at the Saco Cocoa website, and made them for my last Christmas cookie platter. They were excellent! The time does not include chilling time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In large mixing bowl cream together the butter, sugar, egg, cocoa, water, almond filling and vanilla.
- 2In small mixing bowl stir together the flour, Buttermilk Blend, baking soda and salt.
- 3Slowly add to creamed mixture, beating until well-blended.
- 4Dough will be sticky.
- 5Cover and chill at least one hour.
- 6Roll dough into one-inch balls.
- 7Roll balls in powdered sugar.
- 8Preheat oven to 400°F.
- 9Place the balls 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheet.
- 10Bake 8 to 10 minutes.
- 11Remove immediately onto cooling rack.
- 12If desired, sprinkle with additional powdered sugar then let cool completely.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fudge Cookie Delights
Serving Size: 1 (27 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 36
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 106.3
- Calories from Fat 40
- Total Fat 4.4 g
- Saturated Fat 2.4 g
- Cholesterol 15.3 mg
- Sodium 78.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 9.7 g
- Protein 1.4 g