Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
My husband stopped eating eggs - this recipe offered a great way to have an old favourite. It is healthier too!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease a 9 inch square pan.
- whisk together flour, cocoa, baking power, baking soda and salt.
- In a double boiler melt chocolate chips with oil add mashed banana and sugar.
- In a measuring cup combine soya milk, ground flax seed and vanilla.
- Fold this mixture into the chocolate mixture and stir into the flour misture until just combined.
- Spread in pan and bake for 20 - 25 minutes.
- Let cool before cutting.