My husband stopped eating eggs - this recipe offered a great way to have an old favourite. It is healthier too!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease a 9 inch square pan.
- 2whisk together flour, cocoa, baking power, baking soda and salt.
- 3In a double boiler melt chocolate chips with oil add mashed banana and sugar.
- 4In a measuring cup combine soya milk, ground flax seed and vanilla.
- 5Fold this mixture into the chocolate mixture and stir into the flour misture until just combined.
- 6Spread in pan and bake for 20 - 25 minutes.
- 7Let cool before cutting.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fudge Brownies
Serving Size: 1 (546 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 103.9
- Calories from Fat 43
- Total Fat 4.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 35.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 8.5 g
- Protein 1.4 g