Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
This recipe came from a vegetarian maganzine - no eggs or milk.
Make and share this Fudge Brownies recipe from Food.com.
- 3⁄4 cup flour
- 1⁄4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1⁄8 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄8 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 cup chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄4 cup canola oil
- 1 small banana
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup soya milk
- 1 tablespoon ground flax seeds
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Whisk flour, cocoa, baking powder, baking soda and salt in a bowl.
- Melt chocolate chips with oil in double boiler.
- Remove from heat and add mashed banana and sugar.
- Combine soya milk, ground flax seed and vanilla in measuring cup and fold into chocolate mixture.
- Stir into flour mixture until just combined and spread into a 9 inch square baking pan.
- Bake 20 - 25 minutes until toothpick inserted comes out clean but the middle is still soft.