Prep 30 mins
Cook 45 mins
These are to die for.... Enjoy!
Make and share this Fudge Bars recipe from Food.com.
- Melt 1 cup butter.
- Mix melted butter together with brown sugar, eggs, flour, salt, vanilla, nuts, coconut.
- Melt chocolate chips, 2 Tbl. butter and sweetened condensed milk in double boiler until smooth.
- Spread 1/2 of brown sugar dough into a 9x13 baking pan.
- Spread chocolate mixture over the brown sugar dough.
- Spread remaining brown sugar dough over chocolate and swirl slightly.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 35-40 minutes.
Delicious and very rich. The center filling is dreamy chocolate and I love the addition of coconut and nuts to the batter (I used walnuts). I didn't do very well at getting a marbled effect, but that is probably just me. Everyone loved these, thanks for posting.