Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I found this in the Sunday paper.Louisville, KY A Complement to the Pineapple Mustard Pork Loin I Posted.Or just try it!Add additional fruit and nuts as desired to customize the dressing.
- Stir all ingredients together in bowl, adding broth last.
- Stir in broth gradually.
- The amount varies depending on how moist you want the dressing to be.
- Use less broth if a dry dressing texture is desired.
- Spoon into 1 1/2 quart casserole dish, lightly coated with vegetable oil.
- Bake for 30 minutes at 375 degrees.