Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is popular at several restaurants in town. I think it's a local thing.
- 4 cups medium pasta shells, cooked and cooled
- 2 cups cooked chicken breasts, cubed
- 1 stalk celery, chopped
- 1 (16 ounce) can mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 cup red seedless grapes
- 1⁄4 cup walnuts, chopped
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup Cool Whip
- Mix mayonnaise and cool whip in large bowl.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and mix. (I mix everything else and add the mandarin oranges last.).
- Best if chilled before serving.
I have a fruity chicken pasta salad recipe already, but it's just not like this one, so I got online to see if I could find what I already knew I was looking for (I knew it must have cool whip in it)! I couldn't believe it was you, Darla! Thanks for posting this local favorite. I am pregnant and craving this recipe, but no one in town is making it anymore! I'm headed to town right now to buy ingredients and I already know it's gonna be SENSATIONAL!