Recipe by Crafty Lady 13
An easy to make dessert using refrigerated pie crust topped with a cream cheese spread and covered with mandarin oranges, strawberries, kiwi, raspberries and blueberries. I got this recipe from the Pogo game site.
- 9 inches refrigerated pie crusts
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄3 cup white sugar
- 11 ounces mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 cup fresh strawberries, halved
- 4 kiwi fruits, peeled and sliced
- 1 cup fresh raspberry
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
Directions See How It's Made
- Unroll pie crust onto a lightly floured surface and roll out to make a flat, 11" circle. Place rolled out pie crust onto a baking sheet or pizza pan and use a fork to prick several times. Bake for 12 - 15 minutes at 400 degrees F unil light brown. Remove from oven and allow to cool.
- Beat cream cheese and white sugar together in a small mixing bowl until creamy and smooth. Spread the cream cheese mixture evenly onto the baked crust.
- Arrange the fruit on the cream cheese layer in a decorative pattern.
- Chill in the refrigerator until ready to serve. Serve like pizza slices.