From an Ocean Spray flyer. I saved this flyer and made this many years ago and then I stashed it in my collection. I need to save it somewhere safer than an old ziplock bag of clipped out recipes so I can make this again and soon.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350F and lightly spray a 3 quart baking dish.
- 2Combine cranberries, pineapple, blueberries, brown sugar, cinnamon and nutmeg in a medium mixing bowl.
- 3Place these now into a 3 quart baking dish or casserole dish.
- 4Combine baking mix and milk in a small mixing bowl.
- 5Drop spoonfuls of the dough on top of the fruit mixture.
- 6Sprinkle with a little sugar.
- 7Bake for 45 minutes or until dough is golden brown.
- 8Serve warm (with ice cream is a nice touch too).
Browse Our Top Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fruity Berry Cobbler
Serving Size: 1 (205 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 317.9
- Calories from Fat 48
- Total Fat 5.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 2.7 mg
- Sodium 402.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 66.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 46.0 g
- Protein 3.5 g