Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
From an Ocean Spray flyer. I saved this flyer and made this many years ago and then I stashed it in my collection. I need to save it somewhere safer than an old ziplock bag of clipped out recipes so I can make this again and soon.
- Preheat oven to 350F and lightly spray a 3 quart baking dish.
- Combine cranberries, pineapple, blueberries, brown sugar, cinnamon and nutmeg in a medium mixing bowl.
- Place these now into a 3 quart baking dish or casserole dish.
- Combine baking mix and milk in a small mixing bowl.
- Drop spoonfuls of the dough on top of the fruit mixture.
- Sprinkle with a little sugar.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until dough is golden brown.
- Serve warm (with ice cream is a nice touch too).