Recipe by Ceezie
Another great recipe Schwan's - No more standing by the stove to cook pancakes for the family. Now you can bake pancake batter into warm, wonderful, fluffy pancake-muffins. Young and old will love this new twist!
- 3 cups fruit (frozen or fresh)
- 3 cups prepared buttermilk pancake batter
- 1⁄3 cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Drain fruit and blot with paper towel to remove excess moisture if using frozen - if using fresh skip this step.
- Spray jumbo sized muffin pan with nonstick cooking spray. Spoon an even amount of butter and brown sugar into the bottom of each muffin pan. Bake for 5 minutes to melt butter and sugar.
- Top with fruit blend and pancake batter. Bake for 12-15 minutes or until golden brown.