Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr
Light and refreshing dessert.
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package French vanilla instant pudding
- 2 1⁄2 cups cold milk
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 1⁄2-3⁄4 teaspoon almond extract
- 3 cups mixed fruit (strawberries, grapes, raspberries, blueberries, mandarin oranges)
- In a large mixing bowl, combine pudding mix and milk.
- Beat on low speed for 2 minutes; set aside.
- In a small mixing bowl, beat cream and extract until stiff peaks form.
- Fold into pudding.
- Spoon into a shallow 2 quart serving dish.
- Chill. Top with fruit just before serving.