Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
I can sit and eat the dressing alone! This is a family holiday classic.
- Beat eggs well; add sugar; Juice of lemon and pinch of salt.
- Cook in double boiler until thick.
- Let cool.
- Before serving whip cream and fold into lemon mixture.
- Pour over cut up fruit.
- I cut-up assorted fruit and toss with this dressing.
- Chop up bite size pieces of apples (skin on),banana's,pineapple chucks (drained very well),oranges, walnuts and maraschino cherries.
- Chill several hours.