Creamy Orange Fruit Salad Dressing
Fresh fruit salads need a dressing with some character. The tang of yogurt and the spice of ginger make this a great combination with all kinds of fresh, seasonal fruit, especially citrus. Make this dressing no more than one day in advance.
- Ready In:
- 3hrs 10mins
- 1⁄4 cup plain yogurt
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup fresh orange juice
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
- 1 teaspoon grated orange zest
- Beat all ingredients together in a small bowl.
- Chill several hours.
- Serve, cold, over fruit.