Prep 25 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 1 (15 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained (reserve juice)
- 2 bananas, chopped
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen strawberries
- 1 cup nuts, chopped
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 (10 ounce) carton whipped topping (Cool Whip)
- Dip chopped banana pieces in pineapple juice to keep them from turning too brown.
- Drain and discard pineapple juice.
- Mix fruits, nuts, cream cheese and sugar in bowl.
- Fold in whipped topping.
- Spread in 9 x 13-inch pan.
- Freeze until firm.
fantastic! I used fresh strawberries, along with grapes that I halved. I omitted the nuts, since I didn't have any on hand, but tossed in some shredded coconut instead. I used lite whipped topping, but full fat cream cheese. We were licking the bowl clean. We added Hard Chocolate Sauce - Dairy Queen Style Recipe #151189 and were just in heaven. Thanks for posting!
Love this fruit salad! Easy to make and easy to serve. It is great for a luncheon because it can be made and frozen ahead giving more time for other dishes. Thanks.
This is a very good salad, I liked the fact that it was frozen, tasted more like a dessert than a salad. It is quick to make and easy to prepare. It does make a large salad, so it would be good for a potluck.