Recipe by ktenille
My aunt made this once for Thanksgiving and it was such a hit! Everyone HAD to have the recipe. Now, not a holiday passes that there isn't a bowl of this at the table. This can be made with sugar free pudding to make it a diabetic dessert and is just as delicious!
Top Review by berrygotbling
I made this yesterday for a BBQ and it was a huge hit everybody loved it! I didn't have peaches so I used pear juice to make the pudding. I did add sugar over the strawberries to bring out there natural juices. YUM! I was told I am in charge of the fruit salad from now on. Thanks for a great recipe.
- 1 (20 ounce) can pineapple chunks
- 1 (16 ounce) can peach slices
- 1 (11 ounce) can mandarin orange sections
- 2 apples
- 1 (3 3/4 ounce) box instant vanilla pudding
- 1 1⁄2 cups milk (cold)
- 1⁄3 cup frozen orange juice concentrate (thawed)
- 3⁄4 cup sour cream