- 473.18 ml Bisquick baking mix
- 236.59 ml quick-cooking oats
- 177.44 ml brown sugar, packed
- 118.29 ml butter or 118.29 ml margarine, softened
- 236.59 ml jam (such as strawberry, raspberry or blueberry) or 236.59 ml preserves (such as strawberry, raspberry or blueberry)
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Grease square 9X9X2 inch pan.
- Mix Bisquick mix, oats and brown sugar in large bowl.
- Cut in butter, using fork or pastry blender, until mixture is crumbly.
- Press half of the crumbly mixture in pan.
- Spread fruit over crumbly mixture to within 1/4 inch of edges.
- Top with remaining crumbly mixture; press gently into fruit.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until light brown; cool completely.