1/1 Photo of Fruit and Nut Granola
Yet, another granola recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2In a large bowl, mix together oats, coconut, almonds, oat bran, wheat germ and cinnamon.
- 3In a small, microwave-safe bowl, mix together honey, brown sugar and pinch of salt.
- 4Microwave for about 1 1/2 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds, or until sugar is dissolved.
- 5Stir in oil, then pour over oat mixture and stir to combine and coat.
- 6Pour on one or two baking sheets and bake for 45 minutes, stirring every 15 minutes.
- 7Remove from oven and continue to stir every 15 minutes until cool.
- 8Stir in remaining ingredients and store in an airtight container or a zip-top bag.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fruit and Nut Granola
Serving Size: 1 (1337 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 646.8
- Calories from Fat 266
- Total Fat 29.6 g
- Saturated Fat 7.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 89.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 91.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 12.5 g
- Sugars 47.3 g
- Protein 13.0 g