Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr 30 mins
My mom made this one year for our fourth of July celebration. It is festive, easy to make, and very tasty. Refrigeration time is included in cook time.
- 3 ounces raspberry gelatin powder
- 3 cups boiling water, divided
- 1 cup cherry pie filling
- 3 ounces lemon gelatin
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 3 ounces grape gelatin
- 1 cup blueberry pie filling
- 4 ounces frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Spray 9 inch square baking dish.
- In a small bowl dissolve raspberry gelatin in 1 cup boiling water. Stir in cherry filling. Pour into prepared dish and refrigerate 30 minutes.
- In a small bowl dissolve lemon gelatin in 1 cup boiling water. Place cream cheese in medium bowl. Gradually add lemon gelatin and beat with wire whisk until well blended. Spoon over raspberry layer and refrigerate 30 minutes.
- In a small bowl dissolve grape gelatin in 1 cup boiling water. Stir in blueberry filling. Spoon over lemon layer and refrigerate 30 minutes.
- Spread thawed whipped topping over the top just before serving.