Prep 0 mins
Cook 30 mins
This recipe is by Jeff Smith. Hope you enjoy! ****Cook time is a guess.
- 8 chicken breasts
- flour (for dredging)
- salt and pepper
- olive oil (for frying)
- 1 yellow onion, peeled and sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1⁄4 cup dry white wine, Chablis type
- 1⁄2 cup sweet marsala wine
- Dredge with flour seasoned with salt and pepper.
- Sauté onions, garlic in oil until clear. Remove and deglaze with Chablis. Pour over the onions and garlic.
- Brown the Chicken then remove to warm plate. Add onions and garlic and deglaze with Marsala and reduce it a bit.
- Pour over Chicken.
Unsurpassed Chicken Marsala recipe!! The only thing I do differently is throw in some mushrooms and capers. Thanks for posting!!!