Recipe by First Place Cook
This is a staple in your freezer if you are on a low-sugar diet. It is a favorite of all First Place Members. It taste like a frozen Snicker candy bar. Really simple to make and it only takes minutes to prepare.
Top Review by imokia03
I used 1 qt box of ice-cream (by accident), so I compromised and made 2 pies. I did not use extra ingredient and it still tasted wonderful. I used Lite Cool Whip, chopped snickers bar and drizzled some lite Choc Syrup on as a topping. OMG this pie was amazing; I forwarded it to all my diabetic friends and family!!!
- 1 reduced fat graham cracker crust
- 12 ounces sugar-free vanilla ice cream
- 1 (1 ounce) box sugar-free instant chocolate pudding mix
- 3 tablespoons reduced-fat peanut butter
- 1 cup Cool Whip Lite
Directions See How It's Made
- Using a large mixing bowl let the ice cream soften, with an electric mixer mix in the dry pudding mix and peanut butter.
- With a spatula fold in the Cool Whip Lite. Pour into the pie crust.
- Cover the pie with plastic wrap or the dome cover included with the pie crust and place in the freezer for at least two hours.
- Remove from freezer 10 minutes before serving. This can be refrozen.
- Diabetic Exchanges: 1/2 meat, 1 1/2 starch, 1 fat.