Prep 10 mins
Cook 3 hrs
The peppermint taste is devine. This is so easy to make, you'll want to have it a lot! :-)Very quick to make! The cook time is for freezing.
- 1 pie crusts, graham or 1 chocolate (we like chocolate)
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 14 ounces sweetened condensed milk
- 3 tablespoons creme de menthe
- 1 drop red food coloring, optional
- 1 (8 ounce) container whipped topping
- Beat cream cheese until fluffy.
- Gradually beat in milk.
- Stir in creme de menthe.
- Fold in whipped topping.
- Pour into crust.
- Freeze for 4 hours.
Simple to mix up, oh so tasty, and very refreshing on this 80+ degree day. I used light cream cheese and Cool Whip, and condensed skim milk, and it tastes great…I don’t miss the extra fat at all. Another of my choices for Pick Your Chef #3.