Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
Super chocolaty mousse pie that is so easy to make.
- 1⁄2 cup hot water
- 4 teaspoons instant coffee granules
- 1 (14 fluid ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (12 ounce) package semi-sweet chocolate chips, melted cooled
- 3 cups heavy cream
- 1 prepared 9-inch Oreo cookie pie crust
- In a large bowl stir together hot water and coffee granules.
- Whisk in milk then chocolate.
- In another bowl at high speed beat 2 cups cream until stiff peak stage. Fold whipped cream into chocolate mixture.
- Spread this mixture into pie shell and freeze 7 to 8 hours.
- Top with whipped cream and eat.
Boy, oh boy, oh boy, oh boy! This pie is unbelievably delicious. And SO easy to make! The coffee actually enhances the flavor of the chocolate. This is the kind of dessert you eat sighing with pleasure! It is extremely rich, so be sure to serve thin slices. Thank you so much for sharing this most delicious recipe.
This pie is extremely easy to make. I am not a huge coffee fan so I use 1/2 the amount of coffee granules. It still has a great taste and the entire family enjoys it.