Chocolate Chip Mousse Pie
photo by Chef shapeweaver
- Ready In:
- 4hrs 20mins
- 6 ounces semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (8 ounce) carton frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (9 inch) graham cracker crust
- In a microwave safe dish melt chocolate chips,stir until smooth and cool for 20 minutes.
- While the chocolate is cooling, mix together cream cheese and vanilla until smooth.
- Beat in melted chocolate,mixing well.
- Fold in whipped topping.
- Pour into pie crust, and add extra topping if desired.
- Chill for 4 hours.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Even though I haven't been here for a long time, MY recipes aren't up for adoption. :) And don't change any of them either. ;)