1 hr 20 mins
Chef #1251712's Note:
this is a creamy and delicious desert for a hot summer day/night. The light cheese cake batter is folded with toasted graham cracker pieces and frozen. I discovered this by accident when trying to make a cheese cake pie recipe. There is really no way you can go wrong on the recipe.
My Private Note
mini ch ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Take Graham crackers and roughly crush them, pour in melted butter and toss until coated.
- 2Place on Baking sheet and bake at 375 for 6 minutes, remove from oven and let cool.
- 3Whip Cream Cheese, 1/2 cup of sugar, Lemon zest, and lemon juice until well creamed.
- 4Whip heavy cream with 2 tbs of sugar until it forms peaks.
- 5Fold the whipped cream in with the cream cheese mixture.
- 6Add in the graham cracker crumbs and mix well.
- 7spoon into mini muffin tins and freeze for a minimum of 1 1/2 hours.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Frozen Lemon Cheese Cake Bites
Serving Size: 1 (31 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 117.0
- Calories from Fat 82
- Total Fat 9.1 g
- Saturated Fat 5.6 g
- Cholesterol 29.0 mg
- Sodium 63.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 6.1 g
- Protein 1.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
lemons, zest of