Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
this is a creamy and delicious desert for a hot summer day/night. The light cheese cake batter is folded with toasted graham cracker pieces and frozen. I discovered this by accident when trying to make a cheese cake pie recipe. There is really no way you can go wrong on the recipe.
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 8 ounces heavy cream
- 10 graham crackers
- 1⁄4 cup salted butter, melted
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 lemon, zest of
- 2 -4 tablespoons lemon juice (depends on how tart you want the cheese cake)
- Take Graham crackers and roughly crush them, pour in melted butter and toss until coated.
- Place on Baking sheet and bake at 375 for 6 minutes, remove from oven and let cool.
- Whip Cream Cheese, 1/2 cup of sugar, Lemon zest, and lemon juice until well creamed.
- Whip heavy cream with 2 tbs of sugar until it forms peaks.
- Fold the whipped cream in with the cream cheese mixture.
- Add in the graham cracker crumbs and mix well.
- spoon into mini muffin tins and freeze for a minimum of 1 1/2 hours.