Recipe by Nat Da Brat
Nice frozen pie that is easy to put together and takes but minutes. No cooktime, so the 4 hours is freezer time.
- 6 ounces lemonade concentrate
- 1 pint vanilla ice cream, softened
- 3 1⁄2 cups whipped topping (partially thawed)
- 1 graham cracker pie crust
Directions See How It's Made
- Place concentrate in large mixing bowl and beat about 30 seconds.
- Gradually,spoon in ice cream and blend.
- Fold in whipped topping, whipping until smooth.
- Spoon into pie crust.
- Freeze until firm, at least 4 hours.
- Store any leftover pie in freezer.
- I usually add lemon zest on top before serving.