Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
So easy to make, and so delicious, a great dessert for the holidays, because of the red and green cherries...I usually make two of these when I am making this recipe, and just keep them frozen in the freezer until ready to serve.
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 ounces Cool Whip Topping, thawed
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 13 ounces crushed pineapple, drained
- 2 bananas, diced
- 1⁄2 cup candied red cherries, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup green glazed cherries, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup walnuts or 1⁄2 cup pecans, chopped
- In a bowl, mix all ingredients together.
- Turn into a mold; freeze.
- Remove from freezer, unmold, let stand 5-10 minutes before serving.