Taken from a Facebook group. A new use for ice cube trays! Cook time is chill time
Make and share this Frozen Chocolate Cheesecake Bites recipe from Food.com.
- Using a fork, vigorously mix Cool Whip, cream cheese and Splenda until smooth and well blended.
- Evenly distribute mixture into 10 sections of an ice cube tray.
- Tap tray firmly on the counter a few times to get mixture to settle flat.
- Next, top each with a teaspoon of chocolate syrup.
- Tap tray again to settle.
- Place tray in freezer until Bites are solid -- at least 2 hours.
- Once frozen, Cheesecake Bites should pop out easily (if not, run the bottom of the tray under the faucet for a few seconds to loosen them).