1/1 Photo of Frozen Chocolate Cheesecake Bites
2 hrs 10 mins
Sam #3's Note:
Taken from a Facebook group. A new use for ice cube trays! Cook time is chill time
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Using a fork, vigorously mix Cool Whip, cream cheese and Splenda until smooth and well blended.
- 2Evenly distribute mixture into 10 sections of an ice cube tray.
- 3Tap tray firmly on the counter a few times to get mixture to settle flat.
- 4Next, top each with a teaspoon of chocolate syrup.
- 5Tap tray again to settle.
- 6Place tray in freezer until Bites are solid -- at least 2 hours.
- 7Once frozen, Cheesecake Bites should pop out easily (if not, run the bottom of the tray under the faucet for a few seconds to loosen them).
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Frozen Chocolate Cheesecake Bites
Serving Size: 1 (0 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 0.0
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 0.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Cool Whip Free
fat free cream cheese