- 226.79 g cream cheese, softened
- 396.89 g can sweetened condensed milk (Eaglebrand)
- 88.74 ml chocolate syrup
- 14.79 ml instant coffee
- 14.79 ml hot water
- 354.88 ml frozen whipped topping (like Cool-Whip)
- 170.09 g chocolate wafer pie crust
Directions See How It's Made
- Beat the cream cheese with an electric mixer on medium speed until fluffy. Add condensed milk and 4 tablespoons of the chocolate syrup. Beat on low speed until well blended.
- In a separate bowl, dissolve the coffee powder in the hot water, then stir into cream cheese mixture. Fold in the whipped topping, and pour this mixture into the crust.
- Cover and freeze overnight. Before serving let stand in the refrigerator for 30 minutes, then drizzle with the remaining chocolate syrup.