Prep 10 mins
Cook 8 hrs
This recipe came from an estate sale, purchased in Azle, TX in 1984. Very easy and delicious. Posted for Summer '09 Comfort Cafe. Cook time is chill time.
- 226.79 g cream cheese, softened
- 396.89 g can sweetened condensed milk (Eaglebrand)
- 88.74 ml chocolate syrup
- 14.79 ml instant coffee
- 14.79 ml hot water
- 354.88 ml frozen whipped topping (like Cool-Whip)
- 170.09 g chocolate wafer pie crust
- Beat the cream cheese with an electric mixer on medium speed until fluffy. Add condensed milk and 4 tablespoons of the chocolate syrup. Beat on low speed until well blended.
- In a separate bowl, dissolve the coffee powder in the hot water, then stir into cream cheese mixture. Fold in the whipped topping, and pour this mixture into the crust.
- Cover and freeze overnight. Before serving let stand in the refrigerator for 30 minutes, then drizzle with the remaining chocolate syrup.
For the cappuccino lovers !! This pie is fabulous !!!