Prep 25 mins
Cook 15 mins
- Line a loaf tin with clear film.
- Break 150 gms of the chocolate into a bowl.
- Place over a pan of hot water.
- Stir until melted.
- Use two-thirds of the chocolate to brush inside the tin.
- Chill in the fridge.
- Reserve the remaining chocolate.
- Remove ice-cream from the freezer.
- Allow it to soften for 5 minutes.
- Roughly chop 50gms of unmelted plain chocolate and all the white chocolate.
- Beat ice-cream until smooth but still frozen.
- Stir cake crumbs into ice-cream with the chopped chocolate.
- Spoon into the lined tin until firm.
- Re-melt the reserved chocolate.
- Brush over the top surface of the ice-cream.
- Freeze again.
- Unmould and serve in slices.