Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Freeze these fruits for a hot summer day to help the kids cool down.
Make and share this Frosty Fruit Medley recipe from Food.com.
- In a large bowl combine the pineapple chunks with juice, walnut halves, orange juice and ground ginger, mix well.
- Add the strawberry halves, blueberries and coconut.
- Toss gently to coat the fruit with juice.
- Place mixture in an airtight container, leaving room for mixture to expand as it freezes.
- Store up to one month in freezer.
- Thaw at room temperature.
- The fruit mixture will thaw but remain frosty.
Thanks for such a great and easy recipe. I needed to make a fruit salad ahead of time for my meals on wheels team, and froze this in individual 9 oz. plastic punch cups. I covered each with plastic wrap and was ready a week in advance. I'll be using this often.