1/1 Photo of Frosted Reindeer Cookies
Doing it Right's Note:
I got this off an email from Pillsbury this year. I'm posting them as stated in the email. I did change things by forming the cookies by hand, instead of the triangle thing. and I used mini chocolate chips, the regular sized looked too big for the size of my cookies. I couldn't find gumdrops anywhere, imagine that, so i used m&m's. A little time consuming with the hand forming, but I would do them again. Watch the cookies closely, they over cook easy. I'm sure you could use your own sugar cookie dough also.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (16 1/2 ounce) package refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup vanilla frosting
- 64 small pretzel twists
- 64 semi-sweet chocolate chips (about 1/4 cup)
- 16 gumdrops, cut in half
- 1Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2In a large bowl, break up cookie dough, and work flour into dough until well blended.
- 3Shape dough into triangle-shaped log. (If dough is too soft, place in freezer for 30 minutes).
- 4With a thin sharp knife, cut dough into 32 (1/4 inch) triangular slices.
- 5Place 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheet.
- 6Bake 7-11 minutes or until set.
- 7Cool 1 minute on cookie sheet, the move from cookie sheet to cooling rack.
- 8Cool completely.
- 9Frost cookies with frosting.
- 10Place 2 pretzel twists at the top , near the corners for antlers.
- 11Lightly press 2 chocolate chips ino each cookie for eyes and 1 halved gum drop for the nose.
- 12Store inbetwwen sheets of waxed paper in an airtight container.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Frosted Reindeer Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (18 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 32
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 80.1
- Calories from Fat 29
- Total Fat 3.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 4.2 mg
- Sodium 62.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 4.9 g
- Protein 0.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: