Frosted Homemade Brownies
- Preheat oven at 350 degrees.
- Melt 2 sticks of butter in the bottom of a 9x13" pan and place in heated oven.
- Mix sugar, flour, cocoa, eggs, vanilla, pecans, and salt together in a bowl. Add melted butter and stir well.
- Pour in the 9x13" pan and bake for 30 minutes.
- When done, place miniature marshmallows on top of brownies about 2" apart and place back in heated oven until marshmallows are melted.
- Take out of oven and immediately spread frosting with marshmallows until well blended (will only use a portion of canned frosting).