This white-capped cranberry salad is the perfect acompaniment to your holiday meal. Land-O-Lakes Cookbook.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 (3 ounce) packages raspberry flavor gelatin
- 2 cups boiling water
- 12 ounces fresh cranberries (or frozen thawed)
- 2 cups sugar
- 2/3 cup orange juice
- 20 ounces crushed pineapple in pineapple juice
- 1 teaspoon orange peel, grated
- 1in large bowl dissolve gelatin in boiling water, set aside. in 5cup blender container blend cranberries, half at a time on high speed, stopping blender frenquently to scrape sides until well chopped, 1 to 2 minutes.
- 2stir cranberries and remaining gelatin ingresients into dissolved gelatin mixture.
- 3pour into 13x9 pan, cover and refrigerate until firm, 6 hours or overnight.
- 4in small mixer bowl beat cream cheese at medium speed, scraping bowl often until light and fluffy.
- 5scrape cheese off beaters, add whipping cream, beat at low speed until mixed. increase speed to high. continue beating, scraping bowl often until stiff peaks form.
- 6by hand fold in marshmallows, spread over firm cranberry gelatin.
- 7refrigerate at least 1 hour. cut into squares. if desired, garnish with orange slices or zest of orange peel and sugared cranberries.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Frosted Cranberry Squares
Serving Size: 1 (211 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 327.9
- Calories from Fat 89
- Total Fat 9.9 g
- Saturated Fat 6.1 g
- Cholesterol 34.9 mg
- Sodium 61.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 48.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 42.8 g
- Protein 13.3 g