I don't recall where I got this from, but they are quick and easy and the kids think they are super cool.
- 24 cupcakes, cooked and prepared for frosting
- 2 cups green frosting
- 24 gumdrops, green
- 48 white chocolate chips
- black decorating gel
- Ice cupcakes with green frosting.
- Slice gumdrops in half (Note: If you have a Lammes Candies around you, they also have these green sours you can buy in bulk that work if you cannot find gumdrops).
- Push one white chocolate chip piece into the bottom edge of the sticky part of the gumdrop, you want the point of the chip to stick in there.
- Place gumdrops on cupcake like the frog's eyes and use the black icing to make a dot for the pupil.
- Note: You can also use blue frosting and have it look like the frog is coming out of the water.