1/1 Photo of Frittata in a Rice Cooker
Peggy loves Dessert's Note:
from Aroma.com, I have not tried yet.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup frozen spinach, thawed, drained and squeezed dry
- 1/2 cup fresh button mushrooms, cleaned and sliced
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 4 large eggs, beaten (you may use egg substitute)
- 1/2 teaspoon ground oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon ground thyme
- 1 pinch salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup asiago cheese, grated (you may use Parmesan cheese)
- 1Coat the inner pot with nonstick cooking spray.
- 2In a medium bowl, mix together the spinach, mushrooms and onions.
- 3Add the eggs, oregano, thyme, salt, pepper and cheese.
- 4Mix well until all ingredients are combined.
- 5Spoon the frittata into the inner pot. Close the lid and press the White Rice button and cook for 12-14 minutes.
- 6When done, the eggs should be firm on the bottom and almost set on the top. Use a plastic spatula to slice the frittata into wedges and serve.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Frittata in a Rice Cooker
Serving Size: 1 (89 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 85.7
- Calories from Fat 46
- Total Fat 5.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.6 g
- Cholesterol 211.5 mg
- Sodium 86.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 0.9 g
- Protein 7.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
salt & freshly ground black pepper